Working in a team environment, the Summer Student will assist the Finance Division, Controller, and CFO by providing project analysis, support and administration services as required.
- Are enrolling/enrolled to attend full time post-secondary studies at the start of the Fall 2017 semester with a major in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of programs, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Above average communication skills are required.
How to Apply:
- Submit your cover letter, and a current copy of your resume including two references from your most recent supervisor or instructors.
- You will be required to provide proof of registration in a post-secondary institution.
This position pays $24.68 per hour plus 6% vacation pay. No housing or relocation assistance provided.
Please send resumes to:
Northwest Territories Power Corporation
#4 Capital Drive
Hay River NT X0E 1G2
Fax: (867) 874-5229
Please quote competition #: 08-SS-17 and Position Title
Closing Date: April 3, 2017 at 5:00pm (MT)
Affirmative Action Employer - Candidates must clearly identify eligibility status in order to receive priority consideration.
We thank all those who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.